43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
● Previous experience in a technical consultant role or Low Code developer / BPM developer
● Databases (stored procedures, triggers, database modeling)
● Scripting experience
● Application integration experience(MQ, Java Topics, JMS, Rest, SOAP)
● Advanced English skills (in writing and verbally);
● Abstract thinking;
● Analytical and problem solving skills;
● Prior experience with Appian BPMS
● Java programming knowledge
● Architecture blue print and Technical design experience
● Banking experience
● Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies
English: B2 Upper Intermediate Romanian: C1 Advanced
Low code developmentOther info
Multiple projects aimed at regulatory requirements or requirements from internal business users, Low code development with PL / SQL, Message queues, Java, Rest, and SOAP.
Task assignments are done from a prioritized backlog.
Raporteaza eroarea la