43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Cybersecurity Practice Director
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in a cybersecurity management or consulting role
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen and the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
• Strong understanding of cybersecurity risks and mitigation strategies
• Experience with network and application security, threat intelligence, and incident response
• Experience with compliance and regulatory requirements (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, PCI-DSS)
• Experience with cloud security (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Experience with threat hunting, incident response and incident management
• Strong knowledge of cyber threats, attack vectors and the ability to anticipate and mitigate them
• A relevant cybersecurity certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH)
• Lead a team Cybersecurity architects and consultants to deliver range of services across key verticals.
• Capable of rolling up sleeve to 'deliver an assignment', providing thought, advisory, architecture leadership, drive billability, productive utilisation of direct team,
• Define service offerings and deliver them profitably.
• Work closely with clients to understand their cybersecurity needs and develop solutions to address them
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, account managers, external partners, and industry experts
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the cybersecurity space
• Stay up-to-date with the latest cybersecurity trends and technologies
Raporteaza eroarea la