43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
English: C1 Advanced
• Act as Business Analyst in developing new technology applications in partnership with Business and Operations stakeholders to transform the Investment Bank Operations interactions.
• Participate as an active scrum team member working alongside our business and operations users, developers, architects, UX Designers & UI Developers.
• Understand current state business process, challenges and work with business stakeholders and operations to define strategic solutions.
• Organize working groups and provide regular updates to stakeholders on delivery status and risks
• Prepare and document business requirements and user stories
• Attend scrum ceremonies as required and involve in the Product Backlog refinement sessions for defining user stories with the team.
• Agree test scenarios and conditions for signoff with stakeholders.
• Contribute to the BA community with own experience and sharing of best practices and standards and mentor junior members.
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Surveillance and Regulatory Technology is responsible for delivering solutions that protect the bank's financial and reputational interests from potentially criminal or inappropriate behavior by our clients, employees, vendors. It enables the bank to manage its compliance to regulations and the risk appetite to stay in business in the various legislation. In addition, the function, is responsible for driving improvement across the IT delivery cycle through adoption of best practices, automation tooling and metrics, as well as developing a target state DevOps capability.
We are responsible for delivering solutions that protect Bank's financial and reputational interests from criminal or inappropriate behavior. Through real-time sanction and embargo filtering, operational risk controls and sophisticated fraud detection that will increasingly deploy artificial intelligence, our systems protect both clients and the bank, allow risks to be managed according to risk appetite, and keep the Bank in compliance with global and local regulations.
Non payment messages is an application meant to deal with all the possible operations that can apply after an payment order was execute: cancelling, amendments, etc.
Raporteaza eroarea la