43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Software Developer with AUTOSAR Classic
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
• Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical areas
• You have 3+ years of experience with embedded systems development
• 4-7+ years of overall software experience
• AUTOSAR classic development experience
• Strong in C
• Experience using an RTOS (e.g., QNX, Embedded Linux)
• Knowledge of Git and related tools
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent teamwork and people skills
• Proficient with scripting languages - Python, Perl, etc.
• Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
• Familiarity with ISO26262 (functional safety) and Product security.
• Experience in implementing, configuring, and integrating AUTOSAR layers like OS, RTE, BSW, Diagnostic, and applications.
• Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with an AUTOSAR configuration tool
• Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
Linux System Development (Device Drivers, Kernel Modules or Kernel Extensions)
• Familiarity with Linux Containers. Familiarity with QEMU.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
• Working with the SW team to design, develop, and configure AutoSAR components.
• Working with complex device drivers
• Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT
• Software issue troubleshooting, problem-solving, root cause analysis
• Debugging, code optimization, and performance tuning
• Perform software function unit and integration testing.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Documentation on processes or development activities
Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure.
Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
• Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
• Support high-velocity application development
• Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
Raporteaza eroarea la