Full Stack Dev (Java and JS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Full Stack Dev (Java and JS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
English: B1 Intermediate
Building "Cloud Networking - Unified Communication" team
Supporting business execution globally
Growing technical competence of the team
Domain Chapters are global organization focused on technology excellence , key focus is to build a regional team co-operating and delivering global offering of "Unified Communication":
1. Virtual/PBX, voice and multimedia platform development (protocol stack, voice/video encoding, signaling)
2. Application/service and workflow development, multi-platform integrated
3. Integrated messaging (social media, web-based)
Management and Support Functions
1. Cloud-based control applications
2. CRM/ERP/Call Center integration
3. Pre-/post-deployment and in-service monitoring (performance, fault)
1. Test and automation framework solutions for all phase testing in any network segment to integrate partner test solutions
2. DevOps automation for platform deployment, configuration and validation through CI/CD