43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Cloud Security Architect
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
• Knowledge and understanding of key differences between most popular cloud provider solutions and cloud orchestration tools (e.g. Azure, AWS,Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
• Strong domain expertise of cloud infrastructure compute, network and storage.
• Knowledge of virtualization, containers and enterprise service business
• Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and onpremise-to-cloud migration deployments
• Ability to identify and drive remediation of public and hybrid cloud risks
• Experience in designing, implementing and delivering security for cloud native, distributed computing and architectural solutions with a principle of “Secure by Design”
• Expertise in performing Threat Modeling, generating security architectural requirements to software development and product teams
Nice-to-Have Skills:Professional Security certifications and work experience in international companies will be a plus
English: C1 Advanced
• Manage and execute cloud security solutions across lifecycle strategy, design, implementation
• Participate, lead and jointly deliver security evaluation reports on cloud providers (Azure, AWS), cloud native platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), and Software as a Service solutions
• Establish security requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and
requirements; researching cloud infrastructure security standards such as ISO 27000 series, NIST, CSF, and CSA
• Provide domain expertise in both public and private cloud and enterprise technology
• Identify and deliver appropriate controls based on industry standards (e.g. CCM) to drive cloud security solutions framework based on business risk and cloud native threats
• Continually evaluate new threats in the cloud, to identify the impact on IT and Business to develop and implement security controls
• Provide recommendations for improvement and risk reduction by assessing cloud security posture;
• Risk Assessment of Cloud Infrastructure changes.
• Work experience in an international company will be a plus.
• Able to work in a cross-functional matrix environment
• Able to learn fast
The information security team is looking for a specialist in the field of information security with good analytical and technical skills.
Raporteaza eroarea la