43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Are you passionate about business and performance management? Do you want to learn and grow alongside a team of professionals? You could be a perfect fit for METRO Romania as an Audit Intern!
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues;
- Proactive attitude, strong analytical and communication skills;
- Solution and result-oriented mindset;
- Eagerness to learn business form the best professionals;
- To be a young professional - recently graduated with a master’s degree from university or student in the final year;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Openness to business travel;
- Project based extracurricular activities are a plus.
Join us as and you will:
- Offer support on specific activities related to the department processes with prior clear guidance from our experienced colleagues (organize, review and respond to audit assignments; prepare and verify the audit report);
- Manage small projects based on your skills, experience and knowledge;
- Collaborate with the other departments within the company in order to collect the necessary information.
- Travel in business interest together with the team.
What do you get in return?
- You'll be supported by a professional and driven team;
- Paid internship;
- Flexible contract (part-time/full-time);
- Training-on-the-job opportunities, learn business from the best;
- Experience the real multinational business environment;
- Opportunities to use your knowledge and deep dive in business practice;
- Opportunities, based on performance, to be invited to join our team;
- Cross-function and close interaction with other departments;
- Network with key people of an employer of choice, discover inspirational pathways open by role models;
- Friday is a half work day (ends at around 14:30).
- At METRO, we champion independent businesses through our 30 stores and the LaDoiPași chain. We support local businesses by offering diversified multichannel solutions and developing strong, long-term relationships with retailers and HoReCa customers.
- We have been building successful careers since 1996, and our Top Employer certification confirms our commitment to constantly improving the experience of our colleagues by creating a safe and stable work environment with opportunities for professional development, including at an international level.
- #METROVIBE reflects the friendly and optimistic working atmosphere! We are always with a smile on our faces, ready to go through any challenge together!
- We are 4000 #METROCHAMPIONS and we invite you to find out more and join the team!
Raporteaza eroarea la