43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Internship - Buying Assistant | Stefanestii-De-Jos based
Are you passionate about commerce? Do you want to learn and grow alongside a team of professionals? You could be a perfect fit for METRO Romania as an Intern – Offer Management Department, Stefanestii-De-Jos, Ilfov, based.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To enjoy your morning coffee with great colleagues;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Solution and result-oriented mindset;
- Eagerness to learn business form the best professionals;
- To be a young professional – recently graduated with a master’s degree from university or student in the final year, preferably in the field of Economics or Agronomic Sciences;
- Fluency in English (preferably);
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Project based extracurricular activities are a plus.
Join us as and you will:
- Offer support on specific activities related to the department processes with prior clear guidance from our experienced colleagues(update data into the internal computer system, ensure the accuracy of the data, follow-up on the different suppliers, control the stocks’ level and ensure that all orders sent to stores are optimal);
- Manage small projects based on your skills, experience and knowledge;
- Collaborate with the other departments within the company in order to collect the necessary information.
What do you get in return?
- You'll be supported by a professional and driven team;
- Paid internship;
- Flexible contract (part-time/full-time);
- Training-on-the-job opportunities, learn business from the best;
- Experience the real multinational business environment;
- Opportunities to use your knowledge and deep dive in business practice;
- Opportunities, based on performance, to be invited to join our team;
- Cross-function and close interaction with other departments;
- Network with key people of an employer of choice, discover inspirational pathways open by role models;
- Friday is a half work day (ends at around 14:30).
- At METRO, we champion independent businesses through our 30 stores and the LaDoiPași chain. We support local businesses by offering diversified multichannel solutions and developing strong, long-term relationships with retailers and HoReCa customers.
- We have been building successful careers since 1996, and our Top Employer certification confirms our commitment to constantly improving the experience of our colleagues by creating a safe and stable work environment with opportunities for professional development, including at an international level.
- #METROVIBE reflects the friendly and optimistic working atmosphere! We are always with a smile on our faces, ready to go through any challenge together!
- We are 4000 #METROCHAMPIONS and we invite you to find out more and join the team!
Raporteaza eroarea la