Senior Software Developer for Telematics - SMY (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior Software Developer for Telematics - SMY (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Smart Mobility Business Area with 20 years of experience in Timisoara is a word-wide leading location for commercial vehicles software development.
We are developing a wide portfolio of Telematics products for which we're searching for an experienced, passionate and committed Software Developer to support us in the creation of the latest generation of connectivity products.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- analyze software requirements, define/adapt the software architecture and design;
- use high abstraction OOP techniques in a development and continuous integration ecosystem (GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins);
- implement the software components according to the software architecture and design;
- develop modern communication technologies as 4G, 5G, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Ethernet for Telematics products;
- cooperate with an international development team and customers;
- technical mentoring, guide, and support team members;
- be part of a self-organizing team within a transparent and engaging Agile workstyle.
- University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics, or others)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment
- Very good C++ programming skills (or other object-oriented programming language)
- Embedded systems understanding is an advantage
- Linux experience is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced English skills in writing, reading and speaking
- Transparency, assertiveness, quality orientation, self-reflection, passion for technology.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.