43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Technical Lead Devops Engineer
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Our new colleague will be a key contributor for the Tools Customers with a fully operable and supported Automation and Orchestration platform and ensure integrations are implemented swiftly. No prior Technical Lead experience is required.
The technical leader will be joining a team of DevOps and Integration engineers and will be focused on the delivery of process and task automation capabilities to develop a series of integrations that orchestrates rapid enablement of automation opportunities utilising industry standard tools.
- Acting as technical lead for a team of engineers supporting the full life cycle of orchestration and automation components including architecture, design, research, planning, implementation, migration, consolidation, virtualization, administration, engineering, security, management & business continuity.
- Work with System Matter Experts (SMEs) for core Data Centre pillars and applications to deliver process and task automation capabilities.
- Architect and develop a series of integrations that orchestrates rapid enablement of automation opportunities.
- Work with SMEs to integrate various enterprise systems using Services and APIs to provide more efficient workflows and high-level process orchestration.
- Participate in the development of test cases and plans.
- Develop detailed technical and operational documentation.
- Develop scripts which automate routine tasks related to infrastructure and server management.
- Engage end users to better understand needs and day to day activities.
- Work with the infrastructure support engineers to resolve escalated software product issues.
- Provide direct support to the user community including non-core hour's support.
- Lead End-State architecture strategy and roadmap development from a technical perspective including identification of potential obstacles and solutions regarding the use of ICO.
- Establish technical architecture that addresses security, reliability, availability, capacity, latency, economics, market competitiveness and other non-functional concerns.
- Assist with solution architecture for RFIs / responses.
- Min 3 years extended experience as Devops in implementing Cloud Automation (Azure, AWS) and Systems Management, producing reusable scripts and programs in one or more of the following: Terraform, Python, Ansible
- Experience integrating systems using REST APIs
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Track record of successfully identifying, quantifying and realizing business value from IT-enabled business centre transformation and service management innovation initiatives based on innovation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or any IT related fields.
- Familiar with RunDeck and/or Datadog and/or BigPanda
- Experience in building multiple versions of large customer facing systems addressing performance and scale.
- Experience in Enterprise-wide deployment planning and support for mission critical applications for major releases, both business and infrastructure related
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la