Data Warehouse Developer - Middle Level
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
Nice to have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with a data warehouse or relational database specialization or similar experience
• Experience with various flavors of SQL, Unix/AIX and Data Warehousing Concepts and Methodologies
• Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica (Cloud or PowerCenter), SSIS or similar
• Experience with Cloud database technologies is a plus (Azure SQL, Couchbase)
• Snowflake or similar experience is a plus
• Experience providing ongoing support for ETL-based application, development/troubleshooting
• Strong written & verbal English communication skills
• Flexible, motivated, positive and team-oriented attitude; excellent interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with team members in a remote capacity
• Proven Code, Process and Data Analytic skills
• Desire to improve analytical abilities and critical thinking
Willingness to occasionally travel to the United States
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design, develop and maintain ETL jobs and related data warehouse models/objects/systems, using different ETL tools. This will mainly involve writing SQL code for the target database systems we use (Snowflake, Azure SQL Server). Working with Linux or Python may also be required.
• Test the solutions implemented and analyzing potential data quality issues to determine the root cause.
• Perform database tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing performance of the databases.
• Perform analysis of business requirements and determine appropriate technical solutions.
• Proactively identify critical roadblocks during development phase & their impacts and recommend optimized solutions.
• Occasional support on DWH processes (after training) - mostly during work hours.
The American Greetings Enterprise Data Warehouse team is looking for the right person to become part of its team. This person will be a self-motivated individual ready to support and enhance our BI environment, is eager to learn new technologies and is open to possessing wide set of technical skills/knowledge. They will work with DBA’s, Business Analysts, Business Users and other Technical staff. Increasing responsibilities in this person’s daily activities will include general programming in various ETL tools as well as various database utilities, EDW support, learning from senior team members, conducts troubleshooting performance issues, analyzing/resolving technical and/or data issues, Windows Script/PowerShell. The successful candidate will participate in similar analysis/development roles on assigned Projects.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com, papyrusonline.com
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
• SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place to come to work with pleasure!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnics University and AFI.
Raporteaza eroarea la