IT Service Desk Specialist
The IT Service Desk Specialist will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical requests, incidents, and problems relating to access to tools and platforms, the IT infrastructure, hardware, and applications.
Responsible for documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to the SLAs.
Will also perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. Responsibilities:
- IT First level support (software + hardware) + escalations to external support partners
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, ticketing tool, or chat, as appropriate.
- AD User administration and maintenance of coherent access rules
- New starter setup and induction
- Termination of leavers
- Prepare IT Service Desk work instructions and procedures
- Assist with the implementation, maintenance, changing, and testing of new applications or services.
- Report and document security breaches; prevent unauthorized access to data and resources
- Offer user support for all IT applications within LeasePlan entities.
- Investigate requests for support and determine the proper immediate actions to take. If second-level support is required escalate requests to the appropriate team/person.
- Monitor the progress of requests for support and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Analyze, resolve and document the support tickets assigned which require interaction with business users.
- Reviews user requirements and needs for software and services; performs related research and analysis and provides information and guidance to users; coordinates implementation, installation, and training.
- Administration of security controls by processing access requests.
- Familiarity with IT Support /governance principles and processes
- Principles of troubleshooting and analysis
- Beginner MS Office (Excel, Access) skills
- Familiarity with different IT systems and tools is an advantage
- Previous Citrix experience as an advantage