Sustainability Risk Senior Analyst
Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
The role is to support the LSEG Sustainability Risk Director with day-to-day activities, including, but not limited to:
- Assisting with the overall administration of the sustainability risk portfolio.
- Supporting the LSEG Sustainability Risk Director with all risk activities, including Risk Control Assessments, Deep Dives, risk reviews, risk reporting.
- Building and maintaining key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Working with Group Risk Teams and other internal partners to ensure ongoing management of the sustainability risks.
- Collecting, collating, and reviewing sustainability data and risk data.
- Assisting collaborators with queries and requests pertaining to sustainability risk process.
- Ensuring all sustainability related data in the GRC Risk tool is maintained and updated as necessary.
- Performing data extraction from the GRC Risk Tool, notably for reporting purposes.
- Supporting the reporting by putting presentation decks together.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Maintaining the Sustainability Risk intranet page and updating content where required.
- Handles less complex and well-defined matters, with regular review by more senior colleagues
- Identifies potential risks to the business and suggests possible remediation actions
- Ensures key risks are documented, evaluated and reported to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures remediation actions are tracked for completion for all risks outside and near risk tolerance
- Helps in the preparation of risk dashboards and reports for various committees
- Works with a moderate level of guidance.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Reliable teammate who works well in a team and on own initiative.
- Able to prioritise, meet deadlines and balance workload.
- Must have willingness and passion for learning and developing.
- Achieved a minimum of A-Level qualification (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience of working in a corporate environment.
- A background in Sustainability is a must have.
- University Degree
- Limited relevant experience required in Risk, Governance and Control.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.