IT Customer Success Manager - WFH (Cyber/Cloud)
Delivering meaningful connected experiences through employee & customer focused solutions
We as an organization believe in connected world and connected experiences.
We believe in the fact that though the business has gone digital in nature but still it is the human i.e. our employees who are the core of every solution and be the growth engine for our business.
We are the Business Process arm of Tech Mahindra which is a 5.1 billion USD organization with 121,000+ professionals across 90 countries helping 1007 global customers. Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally.
• Have 5+ years in enterprise software sales, professional services, or management consulting experience
• Have 3+ years in B2B software customer success roles, demonstrating progressive responsibility with large customers (Fortune 1000)
• Cybersecurity, ideally security information and event management (SIEM) a bonus
• Collaborative, confident, and credible working at all levels of an organization. Have established Trusted Advisor relationships with customers, especially executive stakeholders in a B2B setting
• Calm and composed under pressure with the confidence and awareness of when to say, “No” as well as delegate
• Strong analytic and strategic thinking – able to take complex customer concerns and orchestrate resources and tactics to address them
• Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation; works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
• Proven success owning renewal business, passionate about customer success
• Solid understanding of security operations strategies and products, ideally security information and event management (SIEM)
• Have driven business transformation through effective change management
• Have a university bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience,
• Pay attention to detail, solve problems, follow-up in a timely manner, prioritize customer issues effectively, remain optimistic, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrate a passion for doing whatever is necessary to ensure customers are delighted and receiving value
• Are highly proficient in developing effective presentations (Google Apps a bonus)
• Are passionate about technology and a willingness to quickly learn highly technical applications
• Are able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts, especially in the cyber security domain, and make them easily understandable verbally, in writing, and in illustrations
• Are able to travel up to 25% (when it will be required as example for Training or Launch of Product)
As a Customer Success Manager, you will increase the customer lifetime value of the project growing enterprise customer base, which has a large percentage of Fortune 500 brands.
You manage all post-sales activity through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution. You are seen as credible in the security operations domain, because you maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific needs. You confidently navigate complex organizations and proactively mitigate risks to churn. You build strong cross-functional relationships internally. Your customers easily achieve their desired outcomes and get maximum value from our partner.
• Achieve target net retention rate for your portfolio against quarterly objectives
• Advise customers to ensure high user adoption of client by using your familiarity with use cases and best practices
• Build strategic relationships with key security leaders and end users of client products
• Manage the transition between sales and delivery by facilitating an effective kickoff event and handoff to professional services
• Ensure any ongoing training needs are met
• Identify risks to churn and orchestrate cross-functionally a proper response
• Escalate issues that impact goal realization and surface status with key stakeholders to keep forward momentum
• Drive attention to priority support tickets and manage customer expectations around the plan to close tickets in question
• Maintain thorough knowledge of client, its features, and its users
• Attend and represent client at select conferences and user groups
• Solicit input from customers using NPS and in-depth questionnaires
• Influence product design decisions by being familiar with customers’ emerging or unmet product needs
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide subject matter expertise as new products and services are rolled out to customers
• Enhance team efficiencies through mentoring new hires and improving customer success processes, journey maps, and playbooks
• Use internal customer success software to log and plan activity for portfolio management
• Execute on a repeatable process to react nimbly and consistently maximize renewal opportunities
• Partner with sales representatives to discover, collaborate and close new and add-on business
• Outstanding Recruitment Process and Support offered all the way;
• Motivating & competitive salary based on your skills & know-how;
• If you have a financial problem that you want to resolve fast, we got your back by providing salary in advance;
• We are constantly thinking on how to support you on saving more money, so we are offering discounts to all our partners which are over +900;
• If you are looking for an international career, now you have the chance to join a TOP 50 IT company also mentioned in Forbes. What is more amazing is that we offer a stable job, and growth opportunities are always present! Our philosophy is to support, listen, help and train our colleagues to deliver the best results and to keep a positive climate, fresh energy and the possibility to leave your mark in a global company;
• If you are like us, and you feel good when you help others in need, then you have the amazing opportunity to join our community where we are fighting to make the world a better place by offering Corporate Social Responsibility campaigns;
• You will also have the opportunity to sharpen your language skillsets with our multicultural environment;
• We also have an E-Learning Platform where you have the chance to develop further your skills and keep being amazing;
• Your health has the highest importance to us, and we are proud to say that we offer probably one of the best and Top Tier medical packages from Romania, with the area of coverage also outside the borders and with open doors to all Hospitals and Private Clinics world wide (excluding SUA) up to 100.000 EUR per annum maximum claim;
(as examples: we have you covered with Health Care checks/ Dental care/ Vision care/ Prescription medicines/ Pre-existing Chronic Illnesses/ Maternity Expenses/ Personal Accident/ Loss of personal effects – as a result of Mugging/ Loss of international driving license/ Loss of baggage/ Delay of baggage/ Trip delay/ Trip interruption/ Emergency hotel accommodation/ Hijacking/ Ambulance transportation and so on)
• We talked about the body and soul, and of course we are talking about the mind as well, we don’t want you to burn out, so we are supporting you by offering a vacation bonus if you take at least 10 consecutive days, because we are really thinking of you and how much quality time is important to us all as relaxation and health;
• Together we are making a difference, that’s why you will have constant support and counselling all the way up!
• We do love our happy moments so in order to celebrate with you, we are offering you a bonus for the birth of your child.
• We are here for you and got your back even in a tragic event or unforseen situation by offering a bonus payment;
• Meal vouchers with the value of 20 RON per voucher for food or groceries;
• Kindergarten or afterschool deducted 100% up to 400 RON Gross per child, per month;
• We do support you in having a balanced life and to boost up your immunity (especially in this period of time) by offering a reimbursement for Sports subscription, however if you wish you can exchange this benefit for a wellness or cultural deduction;
• At Tech M. we are all bonded together and appreciate one and another, and we want to show our appreciation and joyfulness together with you on Children’s day by offering Gift Tickets; and of course, for Woman’s day as well, because they are making our lives more colorful;
• By ranking together and growing into something beautiful, we offer the possibility of personal time off based seniority;
• Hang on, we are almost close at the bottom, we want you to have fun at work, so we are offering our relaxing room to your disposal;
• If you think like us, that together we are stronger, that is even better. We offer a recommendation bonus for the positions you close, because only together we are stronger and can rise above. For each friend you recommend you will receive a referral bonus, and don't forget: the higher the number of he recommendations, the higher the bonus amount is;
• The most important of all is that we have super hyped colleagues and great working atmosphere with a lot of positive energy, and this is our game changer, because we truly value you the most;
• We are thinking unconditionally towards our colleagues needs and we put in first place our health by providing a safe and also a work life balance system, because we want you to thrive in our community beside us, and we are always hooked into the positive work life balance of our colleagues by not only promoting but also providing a Full Working from Home scenario.
• We are pet friendly (you can bring your pet at work);
Age, is just a number, please don’t be afraid to apply! We are here for you always! Give us a call and someone awesome from our Recruitment Dep. will contact you and discuss about the positions we have open at the moment, future opportunities, or about the local market. You are at one phone call away of potentially changing your life by boosting your career!