Logistics planner LOP
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Rational decision-making, negotiating and influencing skills
- Analytical working style
- The ability to work effectively within a team or independently
- Accountability, initiative, integrity and maturity
- Foreign language skills: English (advanced), German is an advantage
- PC knowledge: Ms. Office
- Transport package - granted monthly for employees who have domicile more than 35 km away (according to Google Maps) compared to the location of Bosch Automotive SRL.
- Relocation package - one-time payment allocated for relocation expenses, equivalent to the gross salary for two months (applying taxes related), being considered in the calculation of the initial salary from employment. This one is required within 6 months of employment, physical proof of relocation
- Electronic card for holiday vouchers
- Electronic card for gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Electronic card for meal vouchers
- 25 days off per year - the balance between personal life and the professional one is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 vacation days / year.
- Christmas gift vouchers for children
- Recommendation bonus
- First childbirth - a premium is granted by the company for the birth of a child.
- Flexible schedule - 6 or 8 hours (time slot you must be in company: 09: 00-14: 00).
- Performance bonus - we want to motivate you with a bonus for your individual performance.
- Loyalty bonus - awarded as a one-time payment of 5 years, respectively 10 years of experience in the company.
- Summer bonus
- Transport bonus
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for the development of our products.
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, shift managers and experts.
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company.
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises, insurance medical consultation and consultations at the Medical Center.
- The Living in Blaj program - being active helps with on-site performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, volleyball.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - are represented over 10 different nationalities and several languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing diversity our cultural experiences.
- Seniority Bonus - awarded for uninterrupted seniority from company as a permanent percentage (2% for 3-6 years old; 3% for 6-9 years old; 5%> for 9 years).
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for the analyze and confirmation of customers/suppliers daily orders, in SAP program
- Creates weekly, monthly and yearly production plan for part numbers
- Responsible for assuring raw material stocks
- Acts as an interface for customers and suppliers
- Active contribution and responsibility for achieving department Key Performance Indicators (abbr. KPY)