Work permit support for non-EU French speakers!
At TELUS International, we take pride in our passion for growth. As a multicultural team, we value diversity and support our values with a transparent and fair recruitment process.
We are now opening our doors to French speakers from outside the European Union by offering full-cycle support with obtaining a work permit for eligible candidates.
What we expect from the ideal candidate:
- French and English Level B2 (medium in spoken)
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in French and English
- Availability for a full-time schedule, on shifting schedules, afternoon, evening and night shifts covering, 15:00 - 07:00, Monday - Sunday, 5 days/ week
- Previous experience in customer support mandatory is a plus
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the Wireless or Telecom sector may be an advantage and adapt to new ones
What would make you an eligible candidate for a work permit?
- you already live in Romania (Bucharest or other cities)
- your profile matches the requirements above
- you have completed your studies and your status is compatible with a full-time working schedule (ex. non-EU students are not eligible for a work permit until graduation)
- you have a legal background that will be compatible with your activity in Romania and that could not trigger a rejection of your work permit from the authorities (ex. criminal record)
- following the selection process (assessments, interviews, medical check-up) you will be considered fit for the role
As a Customer Support Agent:
- You will master the skills of effective communication, problem - solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness.
- You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and a strong brand to serve modern society.
- You will be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
- You will be taking/making calls and writing emails in French and English
- Identify customer needs, assist with their inquiries and provide the highest quality of service in meeting their needs
- Resolve customer questions, complaints and requests developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services
- Perform customer verifications and manage customers' accounts
- Offer customer support using different software applications
- Be an awesome team member
- Full-cycle support with obtaining a work permit: costs, procedure, documentation
- Working from home, from any location in Romania
- Stable job, in a multicultural fast-growing environment
- Above-average fixed salary, performance and tenure-based bonuses, depending on the position
- Monthly meal tickets
- Free access to our modern and fully-equipped employees' gym space in our office building in Bucharest
- Private medical subscription coverage
- Extra health benefits: special discounts for dental care and optical services with our partners
- Reimbursement for your public transportation subscription, after the trial period (if you work from office)
- Gym subscription reimbursement, after the trial period
- Transportation vouchers for late shifts (if you work from office)
- Free subscription to the Bookster virtual library
- Dedicated psychologist available for free sessions (online or face to face)
- Special discounts and rates for a variety of services and products: from telecom and banking to tech and home appliances, library, wellness, travel and many more
- Paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long