Mid/Senior Java Developer (m/f/o)
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for a Mid/Senior Java Developer that is willing to be a part of our team and work for one of our clients.
We want to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering service excellence and business value to our stakeholders.
Schedule & location:
• Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm/flexible, working hours between 07:00 - 17:00
• Strong working knowledge of Java 11, Groovy, Spring Boot, Rest API & Microservices
• Testing: JUnit, Mockito, Ready
• Docker or Kubernetes
• Quality: Findbugs, Checkstyle
• DB: Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB (capability to create DB queries, and optimize them)
Basic knowledge of flyway or liquibase (database migration tools)
• DevOps & CI/CD understanding
• Logging & monitoring (basic understanding: why it is needed and what tools can be used)
• Version Control and Version Control Systems (working with Git, creating and reviewing merge requests)
• Experience with project management tools: Maven/JIRA/Confluence
• Communication skills - Fluent in English speaking and writing
Nice to have:
• Knowledge about test-driven development
• SonarQube knowledge
• Kafka/Rabbit MQ
• Cloud: AWS
• Doing technical analysis & reports, development, support and maintenance.
What we offer:
- International team of motivated and experienced people
- Work and development in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow