Middle/Senior Magento Backend Developer with PHP
STUDIO MODERNA is the leading omni-channel e-commerce and direct to consumer platform in Central and Eastern Europe, with vertically-integrated network reaching more than 300 million consumers across 20 countries, with headquarters in Slovenia and over 6000 employees across the globe and 310+ retail stores across CE Europe. Our well-known, trusted and enjoyable international brands are present all around the world: Dormeo, Delimano, Walkmaxx, Top Shop, LiveActive, Wellneo, Rovus, Kosmodisk.
We believe that our people are our greatest strength. We are successful in what we do because we hire, develop and empower smart people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to our business.
We believe in helping our people reach their full potential. That is why continuous learning, new skill development and real time feedback are increasingly integral to our culture.
Great brands, clear vision, amazing people...
For more information about our company, please visit the websites www.studio-moderna.com and www.dormeo.ro.
Whom are we looking for:
• You have 4+ years of experience as a PHP developer with at least 2+ years working on Magento2
• Vast experience working with PHP (6-8), GraphQL, MySQL Magento 2
• Familiar with Git, Linux, Azure DevOps
• Experience with microservices architecture is a plus
• Familiarity with test driven development
• Fluent English
• Proactive attitude & an eye for details
• Love clean reusable code & testing
What you will do:
• Develop new features & maintain existing code. 80% of the tasks are focused on new features development, 20% on legacy code & bug fixing.
• You’ll have a daily impact on projects analyzing requirements, functional specifications, and recommending improvements
• Apply your technology knowledge to solving real business problems
• We love innovations & great ideas: you’ll have a chance to refactor existing code to drive code quality, improve functionality and strengthen security.
• Maintain & improve the highest coding standards through clean & quality code backed with proven testing techniques
• Do code reviews for your team members
• Drive processes that improve software delivery, quality & efficiency while reducing risks
What do we offer:
• Employment contract or working as a contractor (8h/day during the corporate working hours)
• A dynamic international and entrepreneurial working environment full of challenges & exciting tasks to solve
• Friendly atmosphere with a focus on individual professional development
• Work with an amazing international team of doers across Central & Eastern Europe
• Full-time job, from Mon to Fri with weekends and PL public holidays off from work
• 100% remote work
• Flexible working hours: work from 8:00 to 16:00/9:00 to 17:00/10:00 to 18.00
• Medical subscription to a private clinic, meal tickets, discount to gym
• We provide all the necessary equipment for your work
• Company’s products discounts