Dutch Quality Associate role in Bucharest!
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Freshers or 6 months experience in any Quality Review process
• Advance Level of Dutch and Conversational Level of English
• Good working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office (Google sheets will be an added Advantage)
• Attention to detail and a results-driven approach is a must
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Client-orienteded, flexible, patient
• Excellent written communication skills
• Good Interpersonal & people management skills with good problem-solving approach
• Good analytical skills for MIS, number-crunching & reporting to internal & external customers
• Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor. Ability to multitask multiple activities by effective delegation and monitoring
• Demonstrated Customer Service Skills
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Carry out the detailed assessment of contacts/conversation that are resolved.
• Assess if the business and compliance requirements are followed as per the SOP/guidelines.
• Identify the gap and share/update constructive feedback.
• Execution on daily deliverables and detailed instructions provided on new assignments.
• Decisions made are to keep in mind, not to impact on the team / self-efficiency.
• Provide clear and crisp understanding of errors made.
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
• Access to a variety of benefits
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs
• Competitive salary package
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.