Working student in production area (e-modules)
Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career. One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
- Technical University on going;
- Good communication skills both in English and Romanian;
- Proactive behavior;
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to learn and apply new knowledge
- Responsible for documentations on the production line
- Organizational tasks in the production
- 5S/cleaning responsible for production line
- Offers support in scrap analysis and application of corrective measures
- Performs trainings for operators