PCB Design Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- Studies in Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or similar fields;
- 1-3 years of experience in PCB layout design;
- Understanding Electrical Circuit design specifications as well as EMC-design rules;
- Experience with layout design tools (e.g. Altium, Zuken CR5000);
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing;
- Good communication skills and you like to share your knowledge with our junior colleagues;
- Passion for new technologies and innovation;
- The ability to adapt and to synthesize;
- Analytical way of thinking and a reliable way of working;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- German / Hungarian;
- Willingness to learn and to understand complex cause-effect relationships;
- Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for training and project work.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
We are looking for a proactive engineer to fill the role of PCB Design Engineer for our Engineering Cross Function department.
In your role you will:
- Layout Design for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) in Automotive and Non-Automotive Applications;
- Realize the design rules and manufacturing guidelines;
- Develop and research new technologies and production processes for PCBs;
- Handle technical questions towards PCB supplier.