Business Analyst, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University/College Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/Business;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Controlling or Finance;
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP Systems;
- Analytical thinking, reliable, assertive, independent, self-driven;
- Excellent communication and team-oriented, able to work in an international environment;
- Very good English skills spoken and written;
- Very good MS Office user knowledge (particularly Excel).
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Controlling Process Excellence (CPE) team in Cluj.
The CPE team is part of the central department in Germany, that supports with financial planning and controlling operations (Planned production costs, estimation cost for future products, investment calculation, reporting, forecasting and ad hoc reports etc.), being also involved in the development and improvement of existing controlling processes.
In your role you will:
- Be involved in concept design for worldwide project controlling and interfaces;
- Keep regular tracking and perform comprehensive analyses of worldwide project cost origin (main project and sub-projects);
- Actively involve in intensive reviews and exchange with project lead as well as worldwide plant controlling of division and corporate departments;
- Do business unit controlling activities.