Vibration Test Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You have a degree in Mechanics, Mechatronics, Physics or similar fields;
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in an industrial/automotive laboratory;
- You are a person with target, process and quality orientation;
- You have good technical analysis skills and a structured way of working;
- You have the ability to work independently and handle tasks flexible;
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
- You are meticulous, target, process and quality oriented;
- English - a good level.
Nice to have:
- Experience in mechanical stress (drop, vibration, shock) testing;
- Familiarity in 1D, 3D vibration analysis systems;
- Experience in automotive environmental testing laboratory;
- LabView and/or NI CompactDAQ, Vector knowledge, or similar tools used for endurance testing;
- Knowing German / Hungarian language.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are currently looking for a "Vibration Test Engineer" to work within our team.
As a Vibration Test Engineer in our Validation Test group, you will work with us on performing mechanical environmental tests on various electronic control units found in the cars.
In your role you will:
- Be in charge of set-up, preparation and execution of mechanical environmental tests to check the product reliability and analysis of potential impacts on products during validation;
- Be responsible for conception, set-up, maintenance and modification of Vibration test equipment;
- Be involved in evaluation and validation of new products regarding field application, specified instrumentation and data processing techniques;
- Be responsible for communication and agreement of measures with other Bosch laboratories and external suppliers to improve the product reliability;
- Be responsible for release test cost estimation, tracking and compliance to deadlines and budget during release testing;
- Offer support in quality assurance processes.
- Laser-scan vibrometer, Electro-dynamic vibration test system (vertical, horizontal).