Application Engineer Radar, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a university master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or comparable;
- You have good technical analysis skills;
- You have a good analytical and creative way of thinking;
- You have structured working and good communication skills;
- You have the ability to work independently and handle tasks flexibly;
- You have target, process, and quality orientation;
- You are willing to travel and work temporarily abroad;
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- Driving License (category B).
Nice to have
- If you have knowledge of embedded systems as System or SW Engineer;
- If you have eperience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe).
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
In your role you will:
- Do the application and integration of park assistant/maneuvering systems / Radar-based functions for customer projects;
- Provide requirements analysis and test planning;
- Be doing the application of Park Pilot / Radar components into the vehicles;
- Set application parameters;
- Be doing the system test/validation on the bench, in the laboratory, and on real vehicles;
- Lead technical discussions/negotiations with customers;
- Cooperate with development partners (HW, SW, CAD) and project manager;
- Prepare and maintain project documents according to the Bosch quality system;
- Be supporting the improvement of application processes.