Software Quality Engineer - AN (TM)
Join our team as software quality assurance engineer! The Software quality Engineer is part of the Quality Group, independent from Research and Development group. The main responsibilities are to define, plan and track the quality activities at project level, in accordance with customer and internal standards. The main tasks are:
* Define the software quality strategy, according to standards and internal norms;
* Track and report the project process compliance by performing quality assurance verification (e.g quality and assurance spot checks);
* Moderate the software milestone review and establish the status together with the project team;
* Prepare the project team for assessments and audits;
* Coordinate audits and assessments on allocated projects;
* Escalate the quality topics according to internal procedures;
* Provide quality assurance trainings within the organization;
* Participate in world wide improvement projects. The position offers the possibility of development as auditor(e.g ASPICE).
The main requirements for the job are:
* University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience;
* Knowledge of development process and methodology and SW development process;
* Knowledge of quality methods and techniques (e.g. moderation, problem solving, audits);
* Knowledge of ASPICE standard or similar (e.g CMMI);
* Basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g C, C++);
* Knowledge of project management methodologies would be a plus;
* Training, moderation and presentation skills are required;
* Good English level (write, read).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.