HR Admin Specialist (2 years Maternity Cover)
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
TotalEnergies Global Services Bucharest, the Shared Service Center in Bucharest within TotalEnergies delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to TotalEnergies affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 2 continents.
Curious what is at the junction of language skills, finance & accounting knowledge and an analytical mind?
Let’s get in touch: email@example.com
• University graduate – Economic Studies or Human Resources is a plus
• Around 1 year working experience as a HR Admin Specialist or similar role;
• Good knowledge of labour legislation
• Soft skill Competencies: Client Orientation, Problem Solving, Planning & organizing, Initiative & proactivity, Results Orientation
• English Skills – medium level;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Managing the employment and termination processes within the company by collecting, filling and submitting to labour authorities (through Payroll provider) of all necessary documents according to the legislation;
• Preparing Payroll computation by providing all relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and timesheets, salary increase, bonuses) to the Payroll provider;
• Checking the monthly salary and payment file;
• Maintain and assess controls to ensure confidentiality of payroll records;
• Acting as a consultant to all employees regarding labour legislation and internal HR admin policies (Internal Regulation and Collective Labour Agreemment, etc); Handling employees queries about HR admin-related issues
• Managing benefits administration which includes but not limited to meal tickets, medical subscription, life insurance;
• Maintaining all HR admin tools up to date;
• Providing monthly Employees/Headcount file, organizational chart and custom administration analysis and reports;
• Designing and updating job descriptions.