SAP Authorization Specialist (m/f/o)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs SAP Authorization Specialist (m/f/o) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for SAP Authorization Specialists (m/f/o) who will be a part of our team and work for one of our clients. The customer issued a tender for SAP base operations and SAP Authorization & Sercurity services. Especially for the Authorization & Security part, we are looking for experienced SAP Authorization Specialists who can deliver a service to manage these aspects for the SAP Systems of the customer.
We want to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering service excellence and business value to our stakeholders.
Schedule & location:
• 5x16 (Mo to Fri), in 2 shifts by rotation in the interval 06 am - 10 pm CET
• Transition: 1.1.24 -30.06.24; Steady State: 1.7.24; Term 60 Month
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Specific Certifications Required
1. System Administration I of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
2. Authorization concept for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
3. Secure SAP-System Management
- Operation and Monitoring of the SAP authorizations (user roles and access objects etc.) including reporting of system health, capacity, stability, compliance and improvements.
- Handling of incidents, problems, changes and Service Requests
- Patch (Versions) and configuration management including documentation of security policy changes or security-related patches, updates and upgrades
- Availability for OnCall support outside of service hours (during weekends)
- May be asked to participate in related projects
What we offer:
- International team of motivated and experienced people
- Work and development in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow