Our heart and foundation have always been our people. They are what makes Heaven Solutions a competent counterpart for a long-term partnership.
Heaven Solutions is a fast growing technology company with offices in USA, Finland, Germany and Romania. Our core competencies are business and IT alignment and transforming IT in a strategic asset. Our customer list includes industry leaders and role model companies. Our core values are trust, transparency and honesty. Given this foundation, we consider each day a new challenge and strive for continous improvement and innovation.
Why are you a good fit?
- You have 4+ years of experience in software engineering, algorithm design, or systems development;
- You have strong programming experience with Golang;
- You have knowledge of Golang programming paradigms, constructs, and idioms;
- You have knowledge of concurrency patterns and experience with Go modules
- You have a good understanding of the REST Protocol and RESTful Services;
- You have hands-on experience with microservices in a multi-stage environment;
- You prefer working with a high level of autonomy;
- You like open and transparent communication and flat organization;
- You like to work in direct collaboration with the client;
- You are a self-learner, motivated to continuously improve;
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus;
What will you do?
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Developing microservices;
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
- Create different concepts for IT systems in the project context according to the standards of the Reference Architecture;
- Analysis of problems in the mentioned context as well as elaboration and evaluation of options to solve problems according to best practices and customer situation;
- Advise the client on the further development and risk mitigation regarding technical architecture strategy and the implementation;
- Show improvement possibilities on the existing technical architecture;
- Coordination of technical implementation options with the client;
- Assessing technical risks and documenting them;
- Creating documentation for technical components;
- Performing unit tests, component tests, module tests;
- Create delivery packages for the relevant applications;
- Setting up development environments;
What do we offer?
- Full remote working experience;
- Continuous development;
- Training and certifications;
- Team buildings and various incentives.