Problem Solving Expert - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
- Drive problem solving for customer and internal problems;
- Train organization for problem solving mothodologies;
- Define Six Sigma projects and coach them;
- Monitor and improve the effectiveness of proble solving;
- Support in creation of problem solving culture in organization.
- University degree;
- Experience in problem solving methodologies (8D, Six Sigma, DOE);
- Know how of statistical analysis (SPC, MSA);
- Experience in working in the automotive manufacturing industry is highly appreciated;
- Ability to train and coach colleagues from the production area related to problem solving;
- Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results;
- Ability to work with functional teams and management levels;
- Advanced english knowledge.