SOFTWARE ENGINEERING LEADER MODELING, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Bachelor's or equivalent in the engineering field: Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computers, Electronics, etc. IFP School (France) or similar is very appreciated.
- 7 years of experience in the field of ECM SW design;
- Very good understanding of ICE (Internal Combustion Engines) operation and their control systems (air system, combustion, after-treatment, torque structure, etc.);
- Embedded SW architecture;
- Design and validation methods for embedded SW;
- MBD (Model-Based Design) with Matlab-Simulink;
- Fluency in English and a high level of technical writing quality. French is nice to have.
- Responsiveness to client needs and expectations,
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a multicultural and international team.
- Build and apply the roadmap for SW specifications development;
- Technical management of his team of SW designers;
- Build the standards, manage the evolutions of the standards, and give his opinion when a deviation is asked;
- Participate in the functional analysis of the needs expressed by SW Project Leader and/or Upstream Orientations Metier Engineer;
- Plan and deliver the SW specifications according to the project planning:
- Design the SW algorithms according to the project needs;
- Make the SW specifications by respecting the standards;
- Write the validation plans (functional and dysfunctional),
- Assure the MIL (Model In Loop) validation, deliver the test cases and the validation reports,
- Deliver the documentation for the SW tuning teams: participate in the writing of the calibration methods, provide pre-calibration datasets and methodologies for the calibration porting.
- Manage the treatment of technical facts on his perimeter;
- Monitor technological news in his perimeter (scientific papers, patents, competitor analysis, etc.).