Mechanical Engineer for e-Mobility Projects, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Bachelor or master's degree in Mechanical engineering or Mechatronics or similar field study;
- Experience with mechanical engineering of automotive products, especially power electronics;
- At least 1 year experience dealing with geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing;
- At least 1 year experience with CAD-based design tools (Experience with CREO is appreciated);
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex converters projects from mechanical point of view;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
- English language at a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- German language it is an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a ,,Mechanical Engineer for e-Mobility Projects" to work within our team.
As a Mechanical Engineer in our e-Mobility team at BEG-Romania, you will work with us on developing and modification of Power Electronics Products (especially DC/DC Converter) which are essential components for electrified mobility. You will be responsible to evaluate customer requirements, managing validation tests and coordinating the mechanical release of the product.
In your role you will:
- Responsible for variant development of power electronics (Especially DC/DC converters) from acquisition till mechanical product release;
- Mechanical counterpart of technical discussions with customer and suppliers;
- Analyze requirements (environmental conditions, installation, material, manufacturing, lifetime) related to the mechanical design of an electronic control unit used in automotive applications;
- Coordinate and manage the mechanical validation according to Bosch processes including analyzation and documentation of the tests;
- Prepare all documentation (Eg. drawings, BOM, etc.) related to the mechanical design as required by the engineering process;
- Evaluation of technical and commercial risk and time planning, including effort estimation;
- Support the sample shop and production plant in different stages of the product development.
- Power Train Mechanical Engineer;
- Robert Bosch e-Mobility Products.