Junior Software Developer for SMY (TM)
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, our Smart Mobility business area is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles.
With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major SMY technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units and Radar Sensors application software. Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications.
As a Software Developer you are responsible of:
* Implementation of Software features using C/C++ programming languages;
* Integration and testing of Software features;
* Creating the documentation package for Software features.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
* Good C/C++ programming skills;
* Relevant software development experience is an advantage;
* Embedded systems understanding is an advantage;
* Good analytical and organizational skills;
* Independent and result-oriented;
* Good communication skills;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings; Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.