Workday Lead Analyst Time Tracking & Pay
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Analyst to join our Absence, Time Tracking and Payroll function (PATT Team) to reinvent both the employee lifecycle and Workday user experience on a global scale. Working as part of a global Workday configuration team your role will be to ensure our absence, time tracking and payroll solutions are designed and configured optimally across our 65 countries. Responsibilities include planning, design, set-up, implementation, communications, weekly service updates for absence, time tracking and payroll modules
- Design and implement Workday solutions to meet customer requirements
- Partner with functional owners and leaders to understand business requirements and desired outcomes
- Create project plans to support the tasks and timelines to implement a solution
- Design and coordinate test planning to ensure the configured solution works as expected
- Coordinate across teams and geographies to make sure all stakeholders are aware of changes, and if additional considerations may be needed
- Research and discovery to take advantage of feature enhancements to provide value-added solutions to the business
- Impact analysis and testing to research forced features in the Workday bi-annual upgrades and the weekly updates
- Trouble shoot problems, share findings, test and implement solutions
- Research questions to clarify functionality, assess change impacts and opportunities for enhancements / simplification
- Create business cases and/or Workday brainstorms to support system enhancements.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid expert experience configuring Workday Absence & Time Tracking with Payroll a bonus.
- Workday configuration experience for business processes, condition rules and calculated fields, reporting design and development, configurable security and cross-functional features
- Extensive experience working in an HRIS function, with a strong focus on HR Technology / Systems
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, HRIS/HRMS, or related field of study - HCM (Human capital management) Certified
- Strong understanding of Project Management concepts
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Works effectively within a virtual team
- Experience working in a large, dynamic, global organization is preferred
- Human Resources related work experience with focus in HR technology
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio and PowerPoint skills
- Experience leading multiple projects and driving self and others to deliver needed results in required deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts effectively in a fast paced, challenging, dynamic and evolving global environment
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.