Controlling Business Partner, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Studies in Business Administration
- Very good IT knowledge in MS office necessary
- Knowledge in SAP (or other ERP Systems), Power BI, SQL, Tableau preferred
- English fluently (written and spoken), German helpful
- 2-3 years working experience in Controlling
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
- You will be responsible to monitor the development and financial performance of the activity of a Value Stream / Product Team / Department within the plant
- Be the business partner and advisor for financial / commercial topics a Value Stream Manager / Head of Department
- Have the chance to shape the future of the plant by making price estimation and quotations of existing/future products
- Steer the organization by calculating and analyzing Key Performance Indicators (ex. budget spending, productivity)
- Controlling sales, headcount progress, personnel cost, internal defects costs and various other cost categories
- Calculate the profitability of various investments (net present value, payback period, etc.)
- Participate in Business Plan and Current Forecast procedure to estimate the cost situation for the following periods
- Report to the internal customer actual/ forecasted financial results and business situation monthly / quarterly
- Calculate planned product cost of all individual products for the current year in the area of responsibility
- Have an affinity for digitalization and drive automatization and efficiency as a daily routine