Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our more than 1,700 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Collaborative | Personally credible | Decisive thinker | Driven to deliver
• Solid accounting and fiscal knowledge;
• 3-4 years of accounting experience;
• Previous experience in a consulting company is mandatory;
• Good command of English;
• Self-planning and organizing skills;
• Chartered Accountant (CECCAR) diploma is a plus;
• Above average MS Excel skills will be required;
• Can do attitude.
Main responsibilities – Full cycle accountancy services:
Ensure that clients are fully compliant with regulatory requirements and meet reporting deadlines by providing:
• Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations as well as financial statements;
• Monthly statutory reporting & management reporting;
• Accounting consultancy and guidelines;
• Assistance during regulatory inspections and audits.
Work closely with your team in order to define the best approaches and strategies regarding clients and internal processes.
Contribute to activity planning and objective setting. Guide junior colleagues, review work, model accountability, trust and proactivity.
Participate in digital transformation initiatives and any other process improvement projects.
We are kind. We are smart. We are forthright in our views and open in our communication. We care about people.
You can work from our office, located in the 3rd district of Bucharest, or remotely from anywhere in Romania.
Our Mission: Ensuring the best outcome for our clients and supporting them in reaching strategic goals by anticipating needs and providing valuable insights and advice that they can trust.
What we offer:
• Personal & professional growth;
• Onboarding program;
• Career journey;
• Training programs;
• Extra-salary benefits such as meal tickets, private medical insurance, work from home & flexible program, gym membership and many more.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at confidentialitate [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.