Procure to Pay Senior Associate (entry-level)
Through the diversity and complexity of its projects, Alstom is a very attractive employer for the young generations of Romanian specialists, giving them a unique chance to professionally grow in an international environment with access to worldwide knowledge and capabilities.Requirements
- Education: Degree level qualification;
- Foreign Languages: English – medium/advanced level;
- 0-1 years of experience in an Accounting/Economic department, of advantage in Accounts Payable accounting;
- Exposure to SAP ERP system is a plus;
- PC literate (Microsoft Office tools).
Performs end-to-end accounting activities related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Your high-level challenges:
Operational Performance Management:
- Physical and electronic scanning of all received documents;
- Validates & optimizes supplier templates in the OCR module;
- Checks accuracy of received documents and ensures proper rejection and communication towards the involved parties (e.g. suppliers and business);
- Performs matching for all the trade payables, Intercompany and Intracompany invoices and credit notes;
- Ensures all mismatches are identified and properly communicated to the responsible business counterpart through the available approval tools;
- Processes down payment requests and ensures their clearing when mature;
- Resolves supplier and business queries;
- Prepares accounts reconciliations;
- Processes rejected payments;
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the Accounts Payable processes through the identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution.
Technical/Financial Standards Management:
- Ensures SLA agreements are respected;
- Ensures that all KPIs and targets according to AES are achieved;
- Ensures compliance with the Accounts Payable policies and internal desktop procedures;
- Acts according to the audit control policies.