Mechanical Engineer Internship for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Passionate about mechanical design but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our internship role in our Mechanical Engineering Autonomous Mobility team. Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. Accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
Do you want to be part of our Mechanics Design team? These should spark your interest:
* Start a professional career in the automotive industry by learning from people with extended experience in automotive and mechanical design;
* Work with Catia, 3D modeling, and drawing preparation, material choice, tolerance calculation;
* Support the mechanical design activities of some of the most innovative products in the automotive industry;
* Regularly report the status of projects to your direct manager;
* Cooperate with your team colleagues and our international teams.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
* Bachelor student in: Mechanics (i.e. Mechatronics, Machine manufacturing, Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Mechanical Machines Equipment and Transportation);
* Have good knowledge of geometry and general knowledge of electricity and electronic components;
* Good knowledge of 3D model tool (Catia);
* Have knowledge of machine element, strength of materials; technical drawing, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing;
* Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.