SW Project Manager(Non-Agile)/SW Product Manager(Agile)- AM(TM)
Are you a curious technical oriented person? Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on a Software Project Manager or Software Product Manager role in Autonomous Mobility (AM).
We are developing software for innovative products like Camera, Long Range Radar, Short Range Radar and other innovative systems. With functions such as Lane Departure Warning (Camera), Adaptive Cruise Control (Long Range Radar), Blind Sport Detection (Short Range Radar), we contribute to an enhanced comfort and safety in the vehicle. Furthermore, more and more functions are introduced in all our products taking advantage of fusion concepts developed. The role of the Software Project Manager is to lead and manage the software project team in order to implement a concept/solution, following the customer requirements. The Software Project Manager will take measures and ensure highest quality of the product, based on internal and customer requirements. The Software Project Manager will be in contact with the customer in order to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow.
* End to end responsible for all software deliverables of the project;
* Leads the software core team and represents the Software project towards the Project Management Team and the customer;
* Leads the Software project (Frame Software and algorithms) from planning to integration until final validation;
* Assures that the Software project is run according to the valid development processes.
* Plans and tracks all software deliveries and related activities together with the Software core team members according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality (including 3rd party software components);
* Manages and drives the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality;
* Assures that the Software project is run according to the valid development processes (Internal Process, ASPICE, ISO26262);
* Leads software relevant requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution;
* Leads overall software relevant issue resolution covering planning, monitoring, driving closure and ensuring successful on time execution;
* Monitors and reports status within the project team and towards Software Line Management;
* Drives on time execution of the Software project;
* Plans and performs Software release and Software milestones including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the Software Release Director.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Knowledge of SW development in embedded systems, Software architecture and design, Software integration and SW testing;
* 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience;
* Customer interaction/communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
* English advanced knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).