System Engineering Internship - Radar - AM (TM)
Are you interested in what defines a highly advance assistance system? We are looking for a new colleague to join our System Engineering team to support the requirements management domain.
As Internship on this role, you will:
* Work with specific tools;
* Understand requirements engineering method;
* Understand requirements related to advanced driver assistance systems;
* Understand the development concepts and strategy;
* Understand the analysis and traceability concepts;
* Understand each role assignments within the System Engineering team;
* Use procedures defined in the development process;
* Work in a multinational team of specialists.
This is what it takes to be successful in System Engineering Student:
* Student in Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical engineering;
* Knowledge of Matlab;
* Good on verbal & written English language;
* Well organized;
* Attention to details and good communication skills;
* Problem solving attitude.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.