Head of Customer Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pragmatic Play active
View all jobs Head of Customer Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• At least 7 years’ experience in a senior customer support or tech support role.
• Previous experience in working on Customer Support platforms such as Freshdesk, Zendesk, Oracle etc.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills are a must.
• Excellent MS Office skills.
• Experience in the igaming industry preferred.
• Overall responsibility for managing the Technology and Customer Support teams.
• Liaise with Management on strategic goalsand devising a Customer Support strategy to support business requirements.
• Analyseour current support KPI’s and processes and suggestimprovements where required.
• Periodically present key KPI’s and stats to the Management team.
• Increaseand scale the team in line with the rapid growth of the organisation.
• Overseethe use of support & chat tools and suggest additional specifications.
• Liaise with the development and technology teams to escalate certain requests and bug fixes.
• Liaise with the commercial teams to understand business priorities, operator requirements and desired SLA’s.
• Oversee internal and external Incident report creation.
• Establish trouble-shooting guides and documentation.
• Redefine training protocols and ensure new agents have the appropriate know-how
• Strong leadership, communication, and people skills: You will lead an expanding team and excellent leadership skills are a must. The role requires interaction with various teams across the company and for you to communicate effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving skills: You are analytical, logical and can analyse and dissect problems to understand issues and root causes.
• Good understanding of technology: You have experience in similar roles and are familiar with digital architecture and digital platforms.
• Process driven: You have experience in setting up customer and/or technology support workflows and processes. You are familiar with support related KPI’s as well as support platforms.
• Strong business acumen and a commercial mindset: You understand business fundamentals and are commercially minded.
• Attention to detail: While understanding the big picture, you are organized and detail oriented. Nothing gets missed on your watch and you can lead projects to completion.
• Working to the highest standards, even under pressure: You’re ambitious, hold yourself to high standards and thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
• Passion for i-gaming: You love games and want to be part of a winning team.