Channel Settlement Specialist (On-site)
With over 25 years of experience on the Romanian HR market, PROHUMAN APT (former APT Resources & Services) is the one of the biggest players in the industry, a force concentration evenly deployed across different specialties. Having approximate 4000 employees (mostly higher educated) in BPO and temporary work assignments, as of 2021, PROHUMAN APT ranks in the Top 3 HR providers in Romania.Cerinte
• Financial educational background at least Bachelor’s degree level, such as economy, statistics,
accounting, or data processing, etc.;
• At least 1 year experience in finance/accounting: e.g Accountant, Billing specialist, Finance
• Preferably at least 2-year experience regardless of the domain;
• English – advanced;
• Excel medium-level knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
• High attention to details;
• Able to organize the multi-tasks.
• Responsible for day-to-day business processes including budget reservation and adjustment,
offer generation, settlement/acceptance amount calculation and system submission related to
channel incentives and joint marketing campaigns;
• Request necessary supporting documentation from customers or local partners and
follow up the timely system operation of the above operations;
• Verify related supporting documentation and ensure the accuracy of all contractual terms;
• Manage and keep updated operations evidence and procedures at the customer level for each
• Develop process improvements to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness;
• Generate routine or ad-hoc business reports for management.
We are looking for a Channel Specialist with advanced English skills for the finance department of our client, a leading global ICT (information and communications technology) solutions provider.