Through the diversity and complexity of its projects, Alstom is a very attractive employer for the young generations of Romanian specialists, giving them a unique chance to professionally grow in an international environment with access to worldwide knowledge and capabilities.Cerinte
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 2 - 3 years of experience in accounting or finance;
- Use of up to date IT tools such as Global FORE BW, SAP-SEM BCS, Excel, Word, Power Point;
- Six sigma analytical skills;
- Dedication to agreed deadlines;
- IFRS knowledge would be a benefit;
- English – advanced level.
As part of the consolidation team the Group Consolidation Analyst will be involved in all processes of the monthly and annual consolidated financial reporting to the Group. In this position the Group Consolidation Analyst will lead and coordinate major processes, design systems and provide analysis. The Group Consolidation Analyst has to be a competent partner to the reporting companies, regional finance organization, the Group management and internal/external auditors.
Your high-level challenges:
- Coordinate monthly actual key processes with the team members and the regional finance organization;
- Provide profound analysis to the AT Finance Management to support management decisions;
- Provide the actual consolidated financial statements, disclosure notes and various analyses to the AT management and the Group team;
- Be a competent and trustful business partner to the internal and external auditors;
- Support the budget, forecast and strat plan process with regard to consolidation analysis;
- Lead and participate in special projects and initiatives.