Model-Based Software Developer for Fuel Cell Powertrain, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You have a university degree in Automation, Electrical engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or comparable
- You have experience with software development, preferably in the automotive industry
- You have a good background in system theory and physical system modelling
- You have experience with embedded software development, preferably in the automotive industry and C programming skills
- You have experience with automotive vehicle communication (preferably CAN bus)
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
Nice to have:
- Experience with simulations (e.g., modeling of power electronic systems, System C TLM)
- Experience with embedded software/system testing
- AUTOSAR, Python
- Versioning system experience: Git MKS/IMS, GIT, ALM, Jira
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work).
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Model-Based Software Developer for Fuel Cell Powertrain to work within our team in the platform function development for fuel cell diagnosis.
Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV) are an emerging trend in the automotive industry. We, at Bosch, are investing in developing efficient solutions using this new and exciting technology.
Our teams are responsible for the development of integrated software components for fuel cell diagnosis functions, software testing and development of SIL (Software-in-the-Loop) close loop environment.
You now have the possibility to contribute to the development of such a new trend in the role of a Model-Based Software Developer specialized in fuel cells function development.
In your role you will:
- Develop software functions for functional diagnosis of the fuel cell system, especially subsystems like hydrogen, air, electrical or thermal
- Analyze, discuss, clarify, and design software requirements in close cooperation with our customers
- Design and define the best and most robust functionality using MATLAB/Simulink, following a model-based software development approach
- Participate in the review process of the software test cases
- Have a close collaboration with different stakeholders (System engineers, Test engineers, HW engineers, etc.)
- Have a close cooperation with international partners
- Programming languages: MATLAB/Simulink, Embedded C/C++
- Tools: ETAS tools, Silver
- Standards: ISO26262, UDS
- Automotive Communication protocols: CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, Ethernet