Mid/Senior Fullstack Java Developer for Web Tool Development, Engineering Center, Cluj / Bucharest
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable;
- You have previous experience with two or more of the following Tools/technologies: IntelliJ, SVN, GIT, JUnit, Cypress, XML, Jenkins, TeamCity, Gitlab, TomEE;
- Fluent in English;
For Technical Lead position we would appreciate:
- Experience as main technical driver in small software teams (Java, Spring, Angular);
- A minimum of 5 years software engineering expertise and applied Agile knowledge;
- Experience with various kinds of web design/architecture;
- Experience with databases modelling/design;
Nice to have:
- If you are willing to travel
- German - but it is an advantage
Ways of Working
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together.
The main focus of the projects from this department is the digitalization in engineering, and below you can find more about this:
- You will participate in the entire process of product development as a full stack developer, from the conceptual phase to a final delivery, while collaborating closely with software teams worldwide.
- The products are part of a Tool suite that aims to solve present and future mobility topics. Our portfolio includes a comprehensive list of Web software products that provide guided engineering to our customers throughout the process of ECU development.
- You will cover topics like user management, secure access management, data acquisition, data storage and data processing.
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
Here are the technologies you can get in contact with:
- Java 8, Java 11
- HTML, CSS
- GIT, SVN
- Gradle, Maven
- Junit, Mokito, Cypress, Karma
- Jenkins, TeamCity