43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Value Engineer - Mechanics (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring cost optimization and cost transparency for our components business (radar, camera, lidar, ADCU) across the entire product lifecycle regarding mechanical components/design (incl. associated manufacturing processes) within the Value Engineering department.
* Leading interdisciplinary value engineering projects to optimize costs for mechanical components and design as well as the associated manufacturing processes (e.g. diecasting, injection molding, surface treatment, stamping)
* Identification of cost reduction measures for mechanical components based on cost calculations, considering optimized manufacturing processes, logistics concepts and cost structures
* Leading cost discussions with product development, purchasing, external partners, customers and suppliers based on deep technical understanding and defining negotiation approaches for implementing cost reduction initiatives
* Creation of innovative solutions to improve mechanical components/designs regarding costs (incl. review of requirements) and identification of cost drivers incl. cost optimization potentials
* Validation of customer and supplier offers
* Continuous market analysis with a focus on trends in mechanical components and design incl. associated manufacturing processes
* Evaluation of competitive products and implementation of possible potential for existing and future projects
* Strategic cost planning of new products, technologies, and production concepts with the goal of creating overall cost transparency
* University degree in mechanical engineering / (industrial) engineering or comparable
* Very good knowledge in the field of value analysis, cost analysis
* In-depth knowledge in cost calculation, manufacturing technology and the procurement market for mechanical components
* Profound professional experience in comparable positions
* Very good presentation, moderation, and communication skills
* Negotiation experience with customers and suppliers
* Strong analytical thinking skills and structured way of working
* MS Office 365, industry standard calculation tools (e.g. Siemens Teamcenter Product Cost Management), SAP R/3
* Business fluent English skills (verbal and written).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping); In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la