Value Engineer - Tooling (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring cost optimization and cost transparency for our components business (radar, camera, lidar, ADCU) across the entire product lifecycle regarding tooling for various manufacturing processes within the Value Engineering department.
* Leading interdisciplinary value engineering projects to optimize tooling costs for various manufacturing processes (e.g. diecasting, injection molding, surface treatment, stamping)
* Identification of cost drivers and reduction measures for tooling based on complex cost calculations, considering optimized manufacturing processes, logistics concepts and cost structures
* Leading cost discussions with product development, purchasing, external partners, customers and suppliers based on deep technical understanding and defining negotiation approaches for implementing cost reduction initiatives
* Validation of customer and supplier offers
* Continuous market analysis with a focus on trends in tooling technology
* Evaluation of competitive products and implementation of possible improvement potentials for existing and future projects
* Strategic cost planning for tooling with the goal of creating overall cost transparency
* Establish dedicated know-how for cost-analytical evaluation of toolings
* University degree in mechanical engineering / (industrial) engineering or comparable
* Very good knowledge in the field of value analysis, cost analysis
* In-depth knowledge in various tool technologies and manufacturing processes in the field of tool making, fixture construction, construction, production planning or production.
* Profound professional experience in comparable positions
* Very good presentation, moderation, and communication skills
* High assertiveness and negotiation skills with customers and suppliers
* Strong analytical thinking skills and structured way of working
* MS Office 365, industry standard calculation tools (e.g. Siemens Teamcenter Product Cost Management), SAP R/3
* Business fluent English skills (verbal and written).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la