Financial Controller - CSC (TM)
As a Financial Controller in our department you will be part of an International Team. You will have to:
* Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis;
* Devise methods and procedures for collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques;
* Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts;
* Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, others) and strategic reports (Balanced Scorecards) on location / business unit / division level;
* Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
* Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).