Project Resource Planner
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
For one of our clients, a company that activates in the field of Storage systems, logistical services and innovative warehousing solutions located in Zalau–Salaj, we are looking for a Project Resource Planner.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar activity, especially in the planning of complex projects and large installations;
- Holding a diploma in a technical profession;
- Good computer skills, especially the main MS Office programs and Visual Basic (is a plus);
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Ability to work independently and well organized;
- Self-confidence and good communication skills.
- Calculating assembly hours required for each project, as well as required resources, for example: fitters, forklifts and work platforms at height;
- Making the schedule planning in MS-Project, including the indication of the necessary resources;
- Ensuring project progress monitoring tools, in order to follow the progress of works on the construction site during the implementation phase;
- Creating new tools and improving existing tools;
- Checking the availability of the necessary resources at the project site.
- Meal tickets;
- Medical services or private pension plan;
- Transport allowance;
- Flexible working time - 8 hours;
- International environment.