At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Global Services description
As five-star service provider for our internal divisions, Bosch Global Business Services offers End-to-End processes that ensure the best possible customer experience.
Our long-term aim is to process all services from anywhere in the world and provide our solutions around the clock.
Working with us means being part of a diverse team, with dynamic colleagues as digital innovation center for internal business processes driving success together. Join our team as Future-Makers, Solution Innovators & Design Thinkers and help us to offer services that empower people to create technology that is invented for life.
- University Diploma
- Language: English- advanced level;
- Operating skills PC: MS OFFICE;
- Min. 3 years vocational training as industrial clerk or similar;
- Previous experience of 2-3 years in preparing and conducting personnel related topics;
- Able to self-sufficiently select existing solution paths;
- Coordination across hierarchical levels for routine questions in area of expertise;
- Self-organized working within area of responsibility.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Psychological counseling - Through the medical subscription, you can benefit from a number of free psychological counseling sessions at Clinicile Oana Nicolau and a discounted price afterwards. Stress management, anxiety, parenting, burnout, psychotherapy individual and for couples, are all topics you can address;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary;
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 23 days. From 2023, we will start with 25 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
Main objective of the job:
- Realization of personnel measures for individual or sparsely interconnected topics within one area of expertise for multiple regional organizational areas (i.e. for all locations in scope of HR Service within one country / region).
Main attributions and responsibilities:
- Screening of incoming orders, processing, editing or forwarding the same within ones dedicated topic area according to defined work instructions;
- Preparation of documents, whilst taking local legal and company regulations into consideration - output is signature ready;
- Gathering of required data and information, working on and complementing unclear positions, potentially finding solutions in collaboration with other outside parties;
- Ensure seamless documentation within the timeframe of set service level agreements whilst considering tariff.- governmental.- and legal frameworks;
- Outline discrepancies, select measures and set them into action Check reclamations with respective departments and associates, evaluation of the same and potential correction based on existing regulations and frameworks;
- If required: inform and consult in regards to owns area of expertise;
- Administration and maintenance of all relevant data in the corresponding IT systems for the topic of expertise (ie.: candidate management in Talent hub incl. master data management and contract creation, ensure quality and follow up on quality issues incl. solution finding, processing and supporting of short term intl. assignments or similar, outline of system issues in time management systems or the likes, ensure deliverables of payroll within scope of responsibility);
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company;
- Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior.