43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
We are hiring talented Cost Accountants to join our team in Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for performing plant accounting functions including daily and weekly transactional processing, monthly and quarter end closing, period ending account reconciliations and internal controls.
The Cost Accountants have a big impact on cost, sales and revenue. We work directly with Controllers at 180 plants. This gives a unique opportunity to work close with operation and aquire business understanding. We also work with exciting new technology.
- Establishment of current standard cost estimates and support of the annual cost roll process;
- Review of weekly batch settlement jobs, cost on order imbalances, labor/network confirmations and FI-CO reconciliation to identify and assist in correction of discrepancies or error messages;
- Review of billing due list for items preventing release of invoices;
- Review of aged work-in-process orders, unvouchered payables, in-transit inventory items and manual inventory accounts to identify and assist in clearing delayed or failed transactions;
- Review of postings to inventory allowance accounts and subsequent adjustment to shrinkage, obsolescence, FIFO revaluation and fair market value reserves as appropriate;
- Review of plant accounting reports for variances from standard cost involving purchased materials, in-bound freight, manufactured orders and cost center spending/absorption;
- Completion of account reconciliations related to inventory, unvouchered and consigned payables;
- Reviewing compliance with SOX controls & governance, monitoring application and adherence to Company policies;
- Interaction directly with internal and external auditors during periods of review;
- Posting of standard accruals and other monthly/quarterly closing adjustments as necessary;
- Review of monthly assessment cycle processing to confirm proper & complete allocation of indirect labor, operational support and depreciation expenses.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- 1 year+ experience with GL/Management Accounting;
- Operations or plant accounting experience and cost accounting experience is preferred, but not a requirement;
- SAP experience is preferred, preferably in the CO module;
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information;
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English. Spanish or Portuguese are a plus;
- Self-motivated, results oriented.
What we can offer:
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location ( near Grozavesti metro station, our office is in "The Bridge" buildings)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Raporteaza eroarea la